And the Winner of our “Help Us Name Our Mop Family “ Contest is …
“The Linder Mopticians”
The winning name was submitted by Dan Deeming. We are delighted to award him a $50 gift certificate towards his next Linder purchase.
Linder Opticians is a Full Service Eyewear Store
We sell frames & accessories, fill prescriptions,
and repair most eyeglasses.
We carry quality designer eyewear brands from Kate Spade, Elle, Ellen Tracy, Lucky Brand, Liz Claiborne, Christian Dior, Nine West, Nautica, OGA, Adidas, Rec-Spec, BCBG, Jones New York, Pro Design, Geoffrey Beene, LuLu Guinness, Ted Baker, Silhouette, and more.
Stop in and see the Collection and Treat Yourself to a New Pair of Fashionable Eyeglasses or Cool New Sunglasses!
Yes, We Carry Drilled Rimless Frames!
Made in Austria by Silhouette, the Leading Manufacturer of Drilled Rimless Eyewear
Experience clearer and sharper vision and eliminate reflections with Anti-Glare coating!
Tips to Prevent and Lessen Eye Strain
- Adjust the brightness of your device. Consider changing your background color from bright white to cool gray. Attach a glare reduction filter to your computer screen.
- Frequently dust and wipe digital screens to help reduce glare.
- Adjust your screen so that it is directly in front of your face and slightly below eye level. Do not tilt a computer monitor.
- Position yourself or your device so there is sufficient distance between your eyes and the screen.
- Lessen the amount of overhead and surrounding light that is competing with your device’s screen.
- When using a computer, first sit in your chair and extend your arm. Your palm should rest comfortable on the monitor (as if you’re high fiving the screen).
- Keep hand-held devices a safe distance from your eyes and just below eye level.
- Increase text size to better define the content on your screen. Use the settings control to make adjustment that feel comfortable to your eyes.
- Remind yourself to blink more often. Staring a digital screen can affect the number of time your blink, causing eyes to dry.
- Take a 20-20-20 break: Every 20 minutes, take a 20 second break and look at something 20 feet away.
- Parents should limit the amount of screen time for children, and reduce their screen time in front of children so as to set healthy standards in the home.
- Blink. Breathe. Break
~Courtesy of The Vision Council
Having trouble with night time driving and glare? We have a clip that clips onto your existing eyeglass frame with a yellow lens in the clip. The picture shows a few of the shapes that are available for your eyeglass frame. There are also other shapes available. Stop in and see how they will work for you. See the difference!!!
$55 a Pair
Medical Savings Accounts
Eyeglasses are a medical necessity. You can use your medical savings account to purchase frames and lenses, including sunglasses.