Start of Summer Savings!
Buy a Full Pair* – Get 50% Off 2nd Pair
Restrictions Apply – Not Applicable with Vision Insurance. Second Pair must be for the same customer. *Full Pair means a new frame and new prescription lenses.
Sale Ends Saturday, July 1, 2017
Be aware of the dangers of Blue Light from the sun, digital screens (smart phone, tablets, computer screens, flat screen TVs, and florescent & LED lighting.
Prolonged exposure to blue light may cause retinal damage and contribute to age-related macular degeneration, which can lead to loss of vision.
Protect your eyes with Blue Tech eyewear. They can be plain lenses to use with contacts, readers, or prescription lenses.
Two NEW Eyewear Lines!
Issac Mizrahi New York
William Morris London
Plus NEW Gwen Stafani Styles
Linder Opticians is a Full Service Eyewear Store
We sell frames & accessories, fill prescriptions,
and repair most eyeglasses.
We accept Medicare
We are a Davis Vision provider.
New Kate Spade regular and sunglass styles
Two brand new collections of Silhouette frames
New Dior regular and sunglass styles
We carry quality designer eyewear brands from Kate Spade, Elle, Ellen Tracy, Lucky Brand, Liz Claiborne, Christian Dior, Nine West, Nautica, OGA, Adidas, Rec-Spec, BCBG, Jones New York, Pro Design, Geoffrey Beene, LuLu Guinness, Ted Baker, Silhouette, and more.
Stop in and see the Collection and Treat Yourself to a New Pair of Fashionable Eyeglasses or Cool New Sunglasses!
Yes, We Carry Drilled Rimless Frames!
Made in Austria by Silhouette, the Leading Manufacturer of Drilled Rimless Eyewear
Experience clearer and sharper vision and eliminate reflections with Anti-Glare coating!
We recently added the Dior line of eyeglass frames and sunglasses to Linder’s selection of fashion eyewear! Stop in and see which pair enhances your appearance, making you look as fabulous to be seen as your see the world.
We carry 3 sizes of lens cleaner. All bottles include a microfiber cleaning cloth ($5.00 value). The cleaner and cloth are designed for anti-reflective coated lenses and work safely with all types of lenses. 1 oz. Bottle $2
2 oz. Bottle $4
6 oz. Bottle $7 (refills $6)
Medical Savings Accounts
Eyeglasses are a medical necessity. You can use your medical savings account to purchase frames and lenses, including sunglasses!ttps://countingdownto.co
Tips to Prevent and Lessen Eye Strain
- Adjust the brightness of your device. Consider changing your background color from bright white to cool gray. Attach a glare reduction filter to your computer screen.
- Frequently dust and wipe digital screens to help reduce glare.
- Adjust your screen so that it is directly in front of your face and slightly below eye level. Do not tilt a computer monitor.
- Position yourself or your device so there is sufficient distance between your eyes and the screen.
- Lessen the amount of overhead and surrounding light that is competing with your device’s screen.
- When using a computer, first sit in your chair and extend your arm. Your palm should rest comfortable on the monitor (as if you’re high fiving the screen).
- Keep hand-held devices a safe distance from your eyes and just below eye level.
- Increase text size to better define the content on your screen. Use the settings control to make adjustment that feel comfortable to your eyes.
- Remind yourself to blink more often. Staring a digital screen can affect the number of time your blink, causing eyes to dry.
- Take a 20-20-20 break: Every 20 minutes, take a 20 second break and look at something 20 feet away.
- Parents should limit the amount of screen time for children, and reduce their screen time in front of children so as to set healthy standards in the home.
- Blink. Breathe. Break
~Courtesy of The Vision Council