Buy One Pair – Get One Pair 50% Off!
Back by Popular Demand!
Buy a complete pair of eyeglasses and/or Rx sunglasses (frame and lenses) and receive a second complete pair 50% off – same prescription. First pair must be equal to or greater than the second pair. Cannot be combined with any vision care or insurance plans (Medical Flexible Savings Accounts are acceptable). Not valid on previous purchases, accessories, readers, or non-prescription sunglasses. Some restrictions may apply. See Linder Opticians for details. Offer ends December 31, 2015
For Your Shopping Convenience…
This Promotion is also Available in the Spring House Store!
832 N. Bethlehem Pike, Lower Gwynedd, PA 19002 Telephone 215-646-1616
See Mark Linder
NFL Team Color Reading Glasses
Check out our new collection of Readers with Officially Licensed National Football League Logos.
Of course, we are big Eagles fans, but we can get any team logo you want.
Get your game on! Officially licensed NFL readers with team logo on the temple. Available in 1/4 diopter steps from +1.25 to +2.75.
(Includes Microfiber Eyewear Bag, imprinted with NFL team name and logo.)
Medical Savings Accounts
December 31st, 2015 – LAST DAY TO USE THE FUNDS IN YOUR ACCOUNT!
Eyeglasses are a medical necessity. You can use your medical savings account to purchase frames and lenses, including sunglasses!
We recently added the Dior line of eyeglass frames and sunglasses to Linder’s selection of fashion eyewear! Stop in and see which pair enhances your appearance, making you look as fabulous to be seen as your see the world.
Just In —
A goggle-shaped sunglass frame made just for women who have small facial features and need a smaller frame. We carry a good selection of petite frames, both clear and sunglasses, designed for faces with smaller features.
Come in and try on a pair!
We carry 3 sizes of lens cleaner. All bottles include a microfiber cleaning cloth ($5.00 value). The cleaner and cloth are designed for anti-reflective coated lenses and work safely with all types of lenses. 1 oz. Bottle $2
2 oz. Bottle $4
6 oz. Bottle $7 (refills $6)
Linder Opticians is a Full Service Eyewear Store
We sell frames & accessories, fill prescriptions,
and repair most eyeglasses.
We carry quality designer eyewear brands from Kate Spade, Elle, Ellen Tracy, Lucky Brand, Liz Claiborne, Christian Dior, Nine West, Nautica, OGA, Adidas, Rec-Spec, BCBG, Jones New York, Pro Design, Geoffrey Beene, LuLu Guinness, Ted Baker, Silhouette, and more.
Stop in and see the Collection and Treat Yourself to a New Pair of Fashionable Eyeglasses or Cool New Sunglasses!
Yes, We Carry Drilled Rimless Frames!
Made in Austria by Silhouette, the Leading Manufacturer of Drilled Rimless Eyewear
Experience clearer and sharper vision and eliminate reflections with Anti-Glare coating!
Tips to Prevent and Lessen Eye Strain
- Adjust the brightness of your device. Consider changing your background color from bright white to cool gray. Attach a glare reduction filter to your computer screen.
- Frequently dust and wipe digital screens to help reduce glare.
- Adjust your screen so that it is directly in front of your face and slightly below eye level. Do not tilt a computer monitor.
- Position yourself or your device so there is sufficient distance between your eyes and the screen.
- Lessen the amount of overhead and surrounding light that is competing with your device’s screen.
- When using a computer, first sit in your chair and extend your arm. Your palm should rest comfortable on the monitor (as if you’re high fiving the screen).
- Keep hand-held devices a safe distance from your eyes and just below eye level.
- Increase text size to better define the content on your screen. Use the settings control to make adjustment that feel comfortable to your eyes.
- Remind yourself to blink more often. Staring a digital screen can affect the number of time your blink, causing eyes to dry.
- Take a 20-20-20 break: Every 20 minutes, take a 20 second break and look at something 20 feet away.
- Parents should limit the amount of screen time for children, and reduce their screen time in front of children so as to set healthy standards in the home.
- Blink. Breathe. Break
~Courtesy of The Vision Council
Having trouble with night time driving and glare? We have a clip that clips onto your existing eyeglass frame with a yellow lens in the clip. The picture shows a few of the shapes that are available for your eyeglass frame. There are also other shapes available. Stop in and see how they will work for you. See the difference!!!
$55 a Pair
Medical Savings Accounts
Eyeglasses are a medical necessity. You can use your medical savings account to purchase frames and lenses, including sunglasses.